Friday, October 2, 2009

My life as Tom Petty's free fallin'

She's a good girl, loves her mama, loves Jesus and America too, she's a good girl, crazy about Elvis, loves horses and her boyfriend too.... And I'm freeee free fallin'. I would like to personally thank Tom Petty for making this song and furthermore John Mayer for remaking it. I feel like this song might be written about me. Today even more so. What did I do today you might ask. Well, I jumped out of a plane. yes. I went sky diving. I'll tell you what, it was the best damn feeling in the world. I would recommend anyone doing it! It was beyond fantastic. I must go again. I would begin to explain it, but it won't compare. So I'll attach a video, and tell you, my mouth was dry.

Some questions I will answer:
Who: I went with my friends Blake, Brian and Andrew
What: I know right...
When: this morning, they asked me yesterday to go, and i did
Where: Cape Canaveral Florida, right on the beach, amazing view
Why: Carpe Diem.
How: This i'm not sure of.
First words 150000 feet in the air: umm. holy shit
First words landed: Amazing

It may be adrenalin.. still... 15 hours later BUT, I feel like I can do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment